Why choose Faux Wood Blinds?
If you love the look and feel of wooden blinds but need to work with a tighter budget – faux wood blinds are a great fit. Faux wood blinds offer the classic appeal and style of wooden blinds but they are an ideal choice that is affordable and long-lasting too.
Faux wood blinds are a durable choice that can resist warping and cracking. They are a great choice in high-moisture environments. Choose from a collection of wood grain finishes and even a variety of solid colors.
Selecting faux wood blinds as your window treatment can take any space from boring to beautiful. They’re the look and feel of real wood – without the expense! You can even add motorization to tilt your beautiful new blinds open and closed with ease.
Schedule a free in-home consultation to have us bring the showroom to your home!
Why choose faux wood blinds?
- Resist yellowing, cracking, bending or breaking – Highly durable
- Lower energy bills – better insulation
- Ideal for high humidity areas, as they are moisture resistant
- Cleaning is Easy
- Affordable option to real wood blinds
- Multiple slat sizes available
- Woven cotton tapes available in rich solids and decorative patterns to inspire creative customization
- Tilt motorization available for added safety and convenience
What are some other considerations for Faux Wood Blinds?
- Very heavy, large windows may be difficult to lift
- Consider multiple blinds on one headrail for large windows
- Large stack when fully lifted