Considering Pleated shades ?
Pleated shades are a fashionable and affordable window treatment option, whether as a stand-alone treatment or accompanied by a drapery. They feature decorative fabric in permanent accordion-like pleats that are crisp and stylish. Like their close cousins, cellular (honeycomb) shades, they also lift and lower with the use of a pull cord. Woven fabric brings out the color intensity and material texture. Pleated shade fabrics are available in various opacities, from sheer, to light filtering, to room darkening.
If you’re looking for a beautiful option with a contemporary, yet classic style, consider pleated shades for your home! With a wide variety of control options, you’ll get just what you need. With a top-down/bottom-up control, you’ll have the added benefit of privacy and extra light control. Or motorize your shades to raise or lower with the convenience of a remote control.
For more information about pleated shades, make an appointment for a FREE in-home consultation today!
Why choose pleated shades?
- Pleated shades have appealing designer options, with many premium fabrics from which to choose
- Greater range of textures, designs and prints
- They stack very tightly when raised, maximizing view
- Available in 1 inch and 2 inch pleat sizes
- Variety of control options available (top down/bottom up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Great choice for interior French doors in providing privacy and style – fabric shows the same color on both sides
- Premium fabrics add superior style and class to any room